Reset: Praying When I’ve Failed
May 5-6, 2018
- Icebreaker Question: Share 2-3 examples of answered prayers in your life. What happened?
- What challenged you, confused you, or changed you during the weekend’s message?
- How would you define failure? [Wait for responses.] Has your view changed throughout your adult life? Why or why not
- What are some of the ways we typically react when we fail God? [Wait for responses.] Which one of these do you often do when you fail?
- Read Psalm 51. What does David’s prayer teach us about how to react when we fail?
- Read 1 John 2:1-2. Why does God want us to run to Him and be open when we fail?
- Pastor Ron taught about using failure to help others. How have you used failure in your life to help others? If you haven’t, why not?
- Life at Home Question: How can we as a group encourage each other to be more open and honest about our failures with God?