Reset: Praying in the Battle
April 28-29, 2018
- Icebreaker Question: What is your favorite part in the arrival of Spring? What do you look forward to the most? Why?
- What challenged you, confused you, or changed you during the weekend’s message?
- This weekend’s message dove into the spiritual battle that rages all around each of us. What are 2-3 spiritual battles that have happened in your life? What victory have you found in these battles?
- Pastor Ron shared 4 statements about our spiritual enemy, which are he is created [Ezekiel 28:12-17], he is limited [1 Cor. 10:13], he is determined [John 10:10], and he is destined [Rev. 12:9]. Which of these statements about satan is new to you? What does Scripture teach us about the authority God has over satan [see Romans 16:20 & 1 John 3:8]?
- Read James 1:13. Pastor Ron said, “God doesn’t tempt you, but he does take you through trials.” How do you tell the difference?
- Read 1 John 4:4-6. The Lord wants to fight our spiritual battles with and for us. Do you believe this? Why or why not?
- Life at Home Question: How is your daily GodTime going lately? How have you been reflecting reading in God’s Word?
Did you know that Pathway has a team of individuals who are ready to fully engage with men and women with significant spiritual battles? Contact Brian if you want to speak to a team member.