March 24-25, 2018
- Icebreaker Question: How many unfinished projects can you list in your house right now? What most often gets in the way of finishing these projects at home?
- What challenged you, confused you, or changed you during the weekend’s message?
- Read Hebrews 12:1-2. Brian taught that everything that hinders can be understood as baggage. The Big Idea from the weekend was the question, “Are you finishing?” and it refers to finishing every part of our life, so we don’t carry baggage with us. In what season in your life did you carry the most baggage around with you? Why? How did it stop?
- Why is it easier sometimes to carry baggage from our past?
- Who is someone, when you have secret struggles and sin, that you can share with because you know they can be trusted
- Sometimes we don’t let others finish, and we carry their unfinished business with us to remind them that they hurt us. Whose baggage have you carried? How can you (or how did you) let that go?
- Life at Home Question: This week is Holy Week, and what is the plan for you (and our group) to fully engage this week at Pathway. [See our Easter page for more info: pccfw.org/easter]