February 24-25, 2018
- Icebreaker Question: Who have you known who had a “death bed” salvation experience? What happened?
- What challenged you, confused you, or changed you during the weekend’s message?
- Read Luke 23:42-43. Pastor Ron taught that Jesus gave the thief on the cross what only Jesus could give, which means that we don’t have to wait to meet Jesus after death. What hope does this give to you? How does understanding the immediacy of life after death compare to what you were raised understanding?
- Ron taught we have an opportunity to minister out of our suffering. Can you think of a time when someone else was able to help you through a difficult time because of their personal experience? What did this mean to you? When have you ministered out of your suffering?
- Referring back to “death bed” salvation experiences, what do you think God thinks of them? Why?
- Life at Home Question: Ron taught that on Jesus’ worst day, he still moved compassionately toward the needs of others. In your mind and without sharing details, put yourself back in the worst day of your life. What would it have taken for you, in the events around that day, to move compassionately toward someone else’s needs?