February 16 & 17 2019
Icebreaker Question: What’s your favorite funny commercial?
- As a group come up with a list of things we interact with every day that cause us to be calloused to God’s way of living.
- In what areas have we as a current generation of Christians traded God’s values for the world’s values?
- How have you seen the following statements become a reality?
“So many things in our culture bait us to the edge of disaster. And because it is all legal, acceptable and permissible, we take the bait”…“Culture will bait you to the edge and then mock you when you cross the line”
- Read Genesis 1:26-27 together. What do these verses say about all of mankind?
- Knowing that all human life has value and all people matter to God. What are some examples from the Bible of how Jesus raised the value of all human life?
- What are some ways that you like to show care and value for others?
- What are some ways that you can look for the hidden abilities of people who you are tempted to think less of?
Life at Home Question:
As a group: think of some ways you can serve people who need to be reminded of their value. Do something to encourage them together.
On your own: ask God to help you identify someone in your circle of influence who needs to be reminded about their value. Do something to encourage them this week.