Bridges of Reconciliation
November 25-26, 2017
- Icebreaker: When you were a student who had the most important spiritual impact on you? What happened?
- What challenged you, confused you, or changed you during the weekend’s message?
- Out of this Bridges series, what has been your most challenging takeaway? Why?
- Read Luke 10:30-37. The Samaritan saw potential in the injured man, possibly helping the man to believe in himself. When has someone believed in you, which caused you to believe in yourself?
- What are situations in which you live or work close in proximity to a person (or people) in need, but don’t know how to help?
- Life at Home: What preparation must modern-day Samaritans do to be available to act generously in someone’s life at a moment’s notice? [Wait for responses.] Which trait is your weakest? What do you need to do to make it a strength?