Beyond All Doubt: Persevere
March 23 & 24 2019
Icebreaker Question: What has been one of the best examples of humility that you have witnessed?
- What challenged you, confused you, or changed you during the weekend’s message?
- As you grow in Christ, your level of compassion changes. How has God either been revealing new levels of compassion in your life or your need to grow in it?
- Read Philippians 2:9-12. Paul is writing to a group of Christians not just to an individual. So what he is saying is that as a group you need to do this together. This is not just a personal directive but a corporate one. So we don’t just walk away from our sin, but we walk in a new direction, and we do it together.
So how do you “work out your salvation” in community?
Life at Home Question: Ron said that as we grow in our relationship with God that these things will grow in our lives and be evidences of our relationship with Jesus.
- a love for God
- sin becomes more hollow to us
- we have a love for others
- we endure to the end (we persevere)
Take a personal inventory this week of where you are in these areas. Ask God to continue the good work He has begun in you, and to help you grow in Him as you work out your salvation.