February 17-18, 2018
- Icebreaker Question: Pastor Ron talked about “traveling light” and used baggage as an illustration. Are you a light traveler or do you bring extra just in case? When have your packing preferences gotten you in trouble?
- What challenged you, confused you, or changed you during the weekend’s message?
- This series through Easter is called NEW. What comes to mind when you hear the word new? What is something new that you have recently begun or something you are excited to start anew?
- Read Hebrews 4:14-15. Describe a time when you felt Jesus would not understand what you were experiencing. Describe a time when you felt Jesus’s understanding in your circumstances. What about Jesus’ priesthood is most encouraging to you?
- When was the last time you forgave someone who did not deserve it? When was the last time someone forgave you when you did not deserve it?
- Read Matthew 18:21-22. Pastor Ron taught that we often forgive the same people repeatedly. How have you learned to maintain healthy relationships when you forgive the same person repeatedly?
- Life at Home Question: Are you “traveling light” in regard to relationships? Who is God prompting you to forgive or what forgiveness are you seeking in this season?