How to Live Carefree: Whatever is Right
January 20-21, 2018
- Icebreaker Question: Can you remember a time as a child when you tried to hide or cover up a problem and it didn’t work? What happened?
- What challenged you, confused you, or changed you during the weekend’s message?
- Ron’s first point was Stop making the problem bigger than God. In what ways do you make problems in your life bigger than God? How have you learned to reverse this when it happens?
- Ron shared 3 ways people sometimes deal with problems in life: Ignore it, Go around it, or Escape it. When was the last time you dealt with a problem in one of these 3 ways? What was the result?
- Life at Home Question: Read Psalm 121. Ron shared 4 ways we can position ourselves and bring God into our problems [see below]. Of the problems in your life right now, which of the positions would bring you to a deeper peace this week? What can you do to move yourself into this positon through the week?
- Recognize God for who He is [verses 1-2]
- Rely on God for He is near [verses 3-4]
- Rest in God’s presence [verses 5-6]
- Remain in the truth of God’s plan [verses 7-8]