Bridges of Hope
November 18-19, 2017
Britni Eisenmann & Ron Williams
- Icebreaker: What is the biggest risk you have ever taken for God? What was the reward?
- What challenged you, confused you, or changed you during the weekend’s message?
- Read James 1:27. Pastor Ron stated that looking after orphans and widows is mentioned 60 times in Scripture? Why does God feel that this is such a priority? In what ways could the Church do a better job of looking after the orphan?
- Pastor Ron taught that compassion will cost you, test you, change you, and focus you. How has compassion done this in your life?
- Life at Home: How is God calling you personally to help look after the orphan and/or widow? In what ways can our group support and/or pray for you and how can we support those who are feeling called to help?