Beyond All Doubt: Assured
February 23 & 24 2019
Icebreaker Question: What is something you believed when you were a kid?
- Pastor Ron shared about his church experiences growing up and how he often felt compelled to keep re-inviting Jesus into his life. How similar or different was your church experiences growing up?
- What is a question about salvation you’re hoping Pastor Ron addresses in this series? [Host: Do not feel obligated to answer any of the responses today, but you might consider writing them down and looking into them before the end of the series.]
- Read Ephesians 2:8-9 and Romans 10:9-10 together. What do we learn about salvation from these verses?
- Pastor Ron shared that “your works cannot save you” but so many people live like it does. Why do you think this is?
- Have you ever believed that there was another “way into heaven” other than through Jesus? If so, what was “the way?”
- Is it hard for you to trust in the work that Christ did for you without adding your own part to it?
Life at Home Question:
In what ways has God worked in your life through your salvation? In what ways is He asking you to help someone else find salvation in Him?
Our salvation is not simply walking away from a sinful form of living, but towards Jesus Christ. What are some habits that ensure that you are walking towards Christ and not just away from sin?